Thursday, June 20, 2013

IT's Show Time !

"Let's go for a movie this weekend ! " , is most the most heard sentence in my life, and most of the time i am the one saying it.. ;) . A movie may be made for several different reasons, no matter what that might be , but some movies really touch my heart. If ever i am asked where i would like to go , my first answer would be to the movies. I don't know the exact reason why i like watching movies so much , maybe it's because that those few minutes of the movie makes me forget the world i am living in ! I go into the world the director, producer, the entire team takes me to. I really connect to some movies :D for example , Harry Potter. When i see that movie, and i mean every single part of the entire series, it just makes me want to fly to "Hogwarts". I kept daydreaming about it for many days when i watched it's first part, which is " Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone ". I wanted to be in some School house with the help of the "Sorting Hat", wanted to walk in the the Hogwarts corridor's talking to the ghosts,wanted to be a part of "Quidditch Cup",so many more things :d . That movie made me forget my real world where we are alloted school houses by filling forms, where we have corridor's without some ghost walking besides us, and for sports we have Relays, Hurdles, etc.
                                                             How fascinating some movies can be ! Sometimes i want to be Iron Man, sometimes i want to talk to the Transformers, sometimes I want to be an X-Men :e . Every movie has something to tell us. A single movie can provide many different morals or values to many different people. It's all about how much we feel something, how much we want something in our life's and how we see our life's and ourselves. The makers of a particular film have a very important role as they affect a million lives by their work. A single movie may change someone's mind about something , it may make someone too casual about life, too carefree to think about their future and may challenge someone's treasured beliefs. On the other hand , the movies also teach us to enjoy every moment, to touch someone's life , friendship,to fall in love. It matters what they show but it depends on what you see. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment