Thursday, May 30, 2013

HIDING SOMETHING ??

I am fed up of people who judge others and then conclude that so and so person has such a bad attitude or thinks too much of themselves.. I strongly resent this... Well, We were never told that not talking when one is angry or when one is in a bad mood is not the right thing to do.. For what I remember is that we were always taught that every person is different.. everyone has a different way to express their feelings... Well, then if someone is incapable of expressing themselves according to the majority then why is it termed as "Bad Attitude"..???
           Some people out there should understand that not all people can be pretentious...  I am saying this because I have seen a hell lot or people who have something else in their hearts but show something else.. I have seen people hug and kiss the one's they hate the most in the world...( Weird, at least for me :D) I don't understand how people really achieve that... Well, I can't.. I can't  be pretentious.. All I can be is me..!! I know many would say that we can't be making enemies all the time.. we just have to let it go... Well, sometimes I do envy such people for their extraordinary talent of hiding their feelings... :d ... But, I can't say when will I learn to do that... Sometimes I feel that this world is just some Masquerade party... where everyone is wearing a mask... a mask of someone they would like to be but cannot... It's really tough in deciding who's for real and who's not...  like Patrick Rothfuss says.."We understand how dangerous a mask can be..We all become what we pretend to be.." 

No comments:

Post a Comment