Sunday, October 10, 2010

BOUNDLESS IMAGINATION

 Imagination is one of the most powerful assests one can possess.One of the best advantage of this is that you don't have a limited arena for doing so (to imagine). You can use your imagination to turn a small piece of paper into something really creative or with a simple piece of chalk you can do wonders on your college board, etc. Since imagination is boundless , one cannot say where it will run.  Well , there are various sources from where our imagination can be triggered , but coming to my imagination the source is mostly a movie... Once I happened to watch one of the famous horror movies "The exorcism of emily rose" , reading the tag line written on the CD cover I was really excited since it said that it was a true story..!! And I really love to watch movies based on true horror stories... I must tell you this that while watching the movie there were times which sent chills to my spine but I cannot say that I was scared to a great extent , maybe because I was watching that movie with my cousins...! After the movie we all went to sleep , excluding me . I dont know why but I kept thinking about the movie which I saw some time back and my imagination started to take over all my logical reasonings...I kept thinking that if that movie was a really a true story then the incidents shown in the movie can happen to anyone...! And it suddenly clicked me that I can be one of the victims too..!! I know this may be sounding humourous at the moment but believe me..I was not in the position to deal with these thoughts at that time... And once these thoughts showed up I started thinking things like someone might be watching me right now...!! What if something tries to possess me too...!! I kept imagining that spirits and ghosts may be dwelling in the very room I am sleeping in (atleast i was trying my best to get some sleep)... But as time passed I managed to convince myself that all this wont happen to me... And eventually I fell asleep... When I woke up in the morning I felt that I had been acting so stupid last night... And I laughed at myself...!!
                                        I dont know how many people face this but this usually happens to me whenever I see any horror movie... but I have learnt to deal with it now...





1 comment:

  1. A very interesting topic with very applaudible views... and the things happening after watching a horror movie [ that also a good one ] happens with me also! i think it happens with everyone... An universal fact.. that is what you've written... A very well and beautifully constructed blog.... Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete