Sunday, October 10, 2010

HAPPY ENDINGS

Sometimes when I am all alone , sitting in one corner thinking about the times when I cried and laughed and sometimes unknowingly I did both..! I thought about the various phases of my life...
                                    And looking at the world around me , I think that life sometimes is very unfair (not that I am a pessimist)... It's just that whenever you find something to hold on to, you move much farther from it.. And sometimes just when you have decided what you want to do with your life , life itself shuts down all its doors... And I know because I have been through it several times... and I guess everyone does at one bend or the other..! Sometimes I feel that this journey of life is just like sailing a ship in a sea or an ocean... You have high tides and low tides and just when you start seeing the clear clouds above , you start believing that there can be nothing to stop you from reaching your destination , at that very moment you may  have to deal with the storm ( not everytime though ) And we , the masters of our ship , sometimes , loose all hopes and eventually the control over our ships.. So is in our life's... We can never know what our life's next turn await us... and whether we would make something good or bad out of it... It so happens that just sometimes we see ourselves at such standpoints where whatever we do , we feel is right for everyone without any second thoughts as to it's effect on others.... We always blame others for what happens to us... We get angry when the other's cannot stand up to our expectations.... It would be much simpler to live on this planet if people started controlling their own life's instead of others (not wanting them to do what we want for ourselves) . I watched this movie , "The bedtime stories" in which the main lead (Adam sandler) teaches his niece and his nephew that there are no happy endings in the real world.. But in the end he is proved wrong... i really like this movie not because it has light comedy but because it has a deep moral that its not that there are no happy endings ... its all about making efforts to make an end happy....


   " If you don't see anything up ahead ,                       
    never think that it's an end ,
    with high hopes and spirit strong ,
    you'll discover it to be a small bend..."        

1 comment:

  1. A very well-written blog.... with a very deep meaning.... this happens to us all the time.. and that's what you've written... hope to read more of your wonderful blogs...

    ReplyDelete