Thursday, October 27, 2011

A SWEET REGRET....

I was watching a movie last night... a romantic one....  and some parts of the movie really touched me.... although the entire movie was bit of a drag... but I loved the message it gave....and then I thought that it is not that love will always make one happy... It can be painful too.... and here's what i came up with....

"I am sitting in my room all alone,
I hear nothing but the rain...
As the wind passes me by,
I remember all my years of pain...
Maybe I was obsessed but I really cared for you,
Maybe I overdid.. but all I did was to protect you...
Maybe you never saw me,
neither the love in my eyes...
When you said you loved me,
I think that was your sweetest lie...
Memories of my past flashes in my mind,
But your sweetest kiss of love,will always be in my mind...
I think love is not meant for me,
Maybe I'll never get it...
But when I look at you,
I don't think I deserve it...."

No comments:

Post a Comment