Thursday, September 22, 2011

Without you

A small piece of writing that I wanted to share from a long time... This is not written by me, but my uncle...but is something that helped me learn something new about life... someone's beautiful outlook towards life....
                                    Here it is...
      " When we met for the first time.. I said I love you... Our world was beautiful.. Then as we enjoyed the blessings of life,this world was a wonderful place to live... With kids around, we were happy in our own small world.. Time passed, Time changed, our kids had grown up... We realized that we have become old... But these diseases bring us closer.. We shared life... we were happy... our world was small... Then things became difficult, times were hard... but we had no complaints... Then on that day... the day that destroyed my world... The world was a very cruel place to live- Without you.. You knew you were going... we held hands... You made me promise to take care of self and kids.. I promised you, you took my word and left this world... my world was shattered.. I was down, depressed, broken.. you were my world and now my world was gone... I had no business to be in this world- Without you...I thought of coming to your world...but then I remembered the time we shared... the things we did for each other... the things we did to keep our promises.. Then I remembered the promise I made you and to keep my word... I have to live...live happily without a complaint... live with an objective and a smile.... Now I share your love with people around, my world had changed.. it's beautiful.. it's big... I know you are around... This is how you wanted me to be....Without you.."

No comments:

Post a Comment